Step 1: Enquiry Form Click Here for CBSE
Click Here for CAIE
Please fill in your details correctly.
Step 2: Campus Visit & Meetings
On Submission of the enquiry form an appointment shall be set up for an interactive session and a complete campus tour.
Step 3: Admission Form
To formalize your application, kindly download the Admission form Click here and Transport form Click here
Step 4: Submission:
Please submit the duly filled admission form along with mandatory documents at the school office.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Complete all the forms only in CAPITAL LETTERS and submit along with the photocopies of relevant documents.
- Submit the forms in person at the admission office
- Signatures of both the parents /guardian is compulsory on all the forms.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
Find below the list of documents to be annexed along with the duly filled Admission form. (Please carry original documents for verification)
Photocopies should have either of the parent/ guardian signature.
- Six recent passport size color photographs of the student in white T-shirt / shirt with white background. Name of the student to be written at the back of the photographs.
- One photograph of both parents / guardian duly pasted on the admission form.
- Photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate (for Play group - Grade XII).
- Photocopy of the Vaccination Card of the student.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of the student.
- Attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
- Photocopy of previous grade's report card of the student (Grade II - XII).
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate from the last school attended, duly signed by the authorised person (Grade II - XII).
- Photocopy of student's valid passport and visa pages if the student is a foreign national.
Step 5: Confirmation of Admission & Payment of Fee:
After the school visit, based on the availability of the seat, the fee payment process will be initiated.
Important Points to be noted:
- Admission will be considered provisional till all the required documents are submitted.
- Admission is granted at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Use of any kind of influence/pressure is strictly forbidden and may lead to rejection of the application.
- Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parent will be responsible for all entries in the admission forms and its authenticity.
If false entries are detected on verification at any time, the same will lead to disqualification of the admission.
- Admission forms have to be duly signed by both the parents. In case of non-availability of either of the parent,
a letter of approval has to be attached along with the form by the parent not signing the form. In case of a Guardian, a letter of undertaking needs to be given.
- Please note that no overwriting is allowed on the form. In case of any mistake, please strike off and write neatly with the signature near the correction made.
- Parents have to provide complete information pertaining to the student and their family. In case of any health concerns-psychological or physical,
it is the school's right to know and the parent's duty to inform before hand, at the time of registration itself.
- Separate sheets may be attached along with the Registration Forms if required
- Parents need to provide the information regarding allergies to any food item for the student.
Grade-wise Age Eligibility (Admissions 2019-20)
|Grade||Age as on 30th June 2019|
|Play Group||20-24 months|
|Nursery||2yr 6 Months|
|K-1||3yr 6 Months|
|K-2||4yr 6 Months|
|Grade 1||5yr 6 Months|